Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'll just keep it to myself in the sun, in the sun...

Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia
Necklace - flea market, dress - H&M, cuff - antique, socks - Target, shoes - Topshop, lipstick - Revelon "Love That Red"

I went to the local mall with my sister the other day and found this lovely little dress at H&M and was set on wearing it today since the forecast called for 70 degree weather. Even with a little bit of wind, it was so beautiful outside - it doesn't get much warmer than this in early March in the northeastern region!

Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia
Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia

And it seems this isn't the last of the teaser weather, as there's a few 65+ predictions in the next week. Which, luckily for me, is my spring break! On one side it's hard to believe I'm halfway through the semester, but I've slowly been burning out. It'll nice to have a week at home to relax, spend time with my family and animals, see some friends, maybe take a trip up to NYC... who knows.

But if the weather does indeed end up nice, there's a high likelihood of more outfit posts. Which is nice, because I've only done a small handful this year - this is only my eighth! I also hope to have the time to read blogs and resurrect Weekly Favorites and Thoughts for Tuesday.

Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia
Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the simplicity. Looks like you are enjoying the weather : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so lovely on you! And it looks wonderful with those oxfords. The weather here in nyc was delightfully springy today here as well, but we're back to winter weather tomorrow. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new dress is adorable! It looks really cute on you and the weather looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!