Thursday, March 15, 2012

Homeward bound

Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia
Top - C&C California, necklace - flea market, skirt - Urban Outfitters, bracelet - thrifted, shoes - Topshop

I wore this on Tuesday - the day the thermometer hit 76F, the day I discovered Lush gives free facials, the day my trial of Photoshop expired, the day I finished organizing my portfolio (also on Tumblr, by the way) despite aforementioned expiration, the day I made fried rice at midnight... My spring break is going swimmingly. I suppose I'm not on a different continent (or hemisphere) like many of my friends at school, but I have been seriously enjoying time to relax, sleep, and frolic in the 70+ degree weather. I love that it's not officially spring yet, but it's so beautiful; I know it will probably cool down again, but I will not complain about this spring preview.

Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia
Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia

I've been really lazy these past few days, but I did manage to submit a transfer application (to my dream school) and begin a few others. And that counts for something, right? I'm in a good mental state right now; the stress of school isn't overpowering, I have time to spend with my family, I can cook whenever I please, etc. Even so, it'll be nice to be back at school, if only for the motivation to change out of my lounge wear and put shoes on when I go outside.

I hope all is well, and that all of you in the northeast have been enjoying this glorious weather - more to come, still!

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

3 comments:

  1. the color of your skirt is gorgeous! :) and i'm jealous of your warmer weather! it was nice here for one day, then it started raining! not that i mind, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is so cool and I love the color of your skirt too. I hope your spring break continues to go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt!


    www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!