Sunday, August 29, 2010

Soon the summer will be over in the orchard

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia vintage Volcom Urban Outfitters Nich West Chester
Cardigan - vintage, dress - Volcom, jewelry - various, boots - Deena and Ozzy, bag - Nich (West Chester)

I feel like the quality of my photos has been awful lately, mostly due to a lack of settings and the fact that as summer wears on, I've been going out later.

I wore this to see a friend of a friend play at a coffeehouse... kind of disappointing, to say the least. But then we hung out in town, came across another band playing that set the scene for some relaxed conversation and good times.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia vintage Volcom Urban Outfitters Nich West Chester
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia vintage Volcom Urban Outfitters Nich West Chester

This is my new purse, purchased from a cute store in West Chester called Nich. I've decided that boutiques in said town are less pretentious than those in Philadelphia. I haven't encountered one long-haired hipster that takes a mere glance up from her Macbook to halfheartedly welcome me to the store.

I start class tomorrow. Where has the time gone? My summer has been quite something. I'm not ready for it to end, but technically, I've still got a week before school is in full swing. So I'll enjoy it.

xox Catherine

7 comments:

  1. i love your boots!!!! i need to find a pair like that!! the lace cardigan looks so pretty over the black dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. major love for your cardign and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are you!

    I clicked over to you from Maggey's place. You're adorable. I love your hair, site, outfit, everything. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole outfit and the lace cardigan is too cute!
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes and your style because it's always so effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this look, it's effortlessly chic!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!