Wednesday, March 3, 2010



Cardigan - Guacamole (now closed), top - FCUK, skirt - H&M, leggings - Forever 21, boots - Doc Martens

I think it's impossible for me to go a day without wearing these shoes... they're so ridiculously practical that I end up putting them on whenever I actually go anywhere. For instance, yesterday, when I went on what I guess could be considered a date... 'twas nice. But the whole situation makes me laugh a bit - not in a bad way! Just in a very, very ironic way.

Today has really tired me out. Tomorrow's Thursday... then Friday! I'm pretty excited to see Alice in Wonderland. I've actually never seen a movie in 3D until yesterday (Avatar, for the second time, but the first time it was "2D"), but I saw a preview and it seems really cool.

Hope you're all well! xox Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Love that A-symmetrical ruffle kind of skirt. It looks great. Im currently skirt obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the skirt! Purple o my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!