Thursday, March 4, 2010




Sweater - thrift, skirt - H&M, tights - American Eagle, socks - Target, boots - Doc Martens

I'm still tired, but I've made it to Thursday! One more to go... Today was a little boring, but I was able to glaze my odd-looking pots. I know pretty much nothing about ceramics, but it's quite fun to mess around with. Hopefully they'll come out looking nice! I've also finished up a painting I was working on a for a while, I really do love watercolors.

I'm debating whether I should go to open-mic at a coffee house tonight... I'm just incredibly tired, but I figure if I keep myself occupied then I have a better chance of not napping, thus falling asleep easier. Plus they have really awesome tea.

Hope you're all well! xox Catherine

5 comments:

  1. I would love to see some art work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit--the tights and the docs are great. And yea for ceramics! I always sucked at pottery and anything clay related when I was in art class, but yes-definitely fun to mess around with.
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wee, your tights is cute! And your boots are pretty hot.

    And going out always helps. Especially when the coffee house has great tea. ;)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, i love this! it looks so laid back and so put together. Perfect my dear. Diggin the tights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH those beige booties beside you are totally from UO... and I totally contemplated buying them this weekend. Anyways, love the tights and docs together... <3 haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!