Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Met Costume Institute Gala - Part 1


Anja Rubik - Balmain
Still loving Balmain.


Anna Jagodzinska - Altuzarra
I think the shoes are a bit odd, but she looks fabulous otherwise although I can't pronounce her name.


Ashley Olsen - the Row
Pleeease look at this from the back, this doesn't do it justice. It's stunning.


Catherine McNeil - Roland Mouret
Those shoes.


Daria Werbowy - Balmain
Weird shoe choice, but otherwise gorgeous.


Diane Kruger - Chanel Haute Couture
Pretty.


Erin Wasson and Lady Amanda Harlech - Phi and Chanel Haute Couture
Pretty awesome.


Flavia Deoliveira and Chanel Iman - Juan Carlos Bando and Zac Posen
Both verrry outstanding.


Gisele Bundchen - Versace
Usually I'm not a fan of anything too shiny, but I love blue.

And one questionable...

I don't know who they are or what they're wearing, but I've seen prom dresses better than these. Come on.


all from Style.com

4 comments:

  1. omg i love love Lou's dress and Bilson's dresss too and Katy Perry
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love Diane Kruger's dress from Chanel Haute Couture! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I love every dress and piece of garment from this post:D
    Oh. And I think it should be Anna Jagodzinska instead of Anna Jadogzinska:) I'm not sure..but if she;s Polish that how it should be;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love diane's dress!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!