Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm Dreaming...



To be honest, I'm really closed off when it comes to my drawings that I don't work on in the open, to the point where if someone tries to look in my sketchbooks, I'll run and grab them. But I decided to "design" some things, mostly dresses, today while sitting in my room with nothing else to do (besides a math take home test, but I don't really feel like doing that). I ended up not going to Goodwill, but I may try to go on Wednesday... we'll see.

Well, back to that, please no harsh criticism! There's so many tweaks I'd make, but once I got out my paints, there was no turning back. And yes, I'm too lazy to draw actual bodies. Cool.

And something else I did out of boredom:


Yes, my scanner sucks. And I suppose I'm a little rusty at writing stuff since I haven't been doodling much this weekend...

Happy Memorial Day! Truthfully, I have no idea why this holiday is celebrated (I'm fabulous, right?), but have a good one regardless. It's almost summer, YESSS!

PS I have bug bites all over. Does anyone know any good methods to get them to not itch?

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your hand written page! Interesting facts as well. And please, if you find good methods to not itch, feel free to inform me. I have terrible bites all over my legs. Uggh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your sketches! Geez, I wish I could draw. I'm so jealous!

    And The OC is love!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely drawings! I love the colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUG BITES - Germolene sorts it!
    I love your little dresses...did you use watercolour?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello ! love your handwritting letter !
    well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
    A bientot!
    Boubouteatime xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!