Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I'm Wearing and A Mix of...


Shirt - borrowed but it's from Forever 21, jeans - Bullhead, shoes - H&M

I didn't get to post anything yesterday, but I didn't have any ideas anyway. I didn't even get on the computer until 8pm. I hate sharing a computer with other people, which is why I'd like to save up for one of my own, or perhaps just a cute little netbook. I'm also considering saving up for a good camera once I get a job, which I will in a matter of weeks when I turn sixteen. I'm not really into photography, but I like pretty things. I don't know if that makes me sound shallow, but I like things that are visually attractive. And a camera is a good way to capture those images!

I wore these shoes for the first time today. I actually planned it out so I would be comfortable everywhere besides my feet because new shoes always hurt regardless, but after today I am so glad this shirt isn't mine because it's really uncomfy and these jeans didn't work well with the overall uncomfiness. Frankly, I'm unsure if I could have picked an outfit that was more uncomfortable... well, I probably could, but why would I try? I actually ended up changing into flats a little more than halfway through the day because I was tired of it. Today just wasn't that good. Tomorrow will be better if I convince myself it will be... I'm trying out this optimism thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!