Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm Just...

I've been in a pretty, er, glum mood since yesterday. I was assured today would be fine when I woke up, but after about two hours of laying in bed I decided I was still a bit down. By now this weekend has been so, so long and tomorrow is the last day we have off. Maybe I'll actually get stuff done. All I really have the desire to do right now is absolutely nothing... or everything, which in my mind would be going on some huge adventure.

These are not mine, but they make me feel nostalgic although I couldn't tell you why:





They're all from here, on Dripbook.

On a different note, I've been searching (like usual) for potential schools to go to once I graduate although I still have about a year and a half to decide. But a year and a half ago was the summer of 2007, mid-August... and that doesn't seem long ago at all. I also have course selection this week at school and I'm going to do everything I can to get studio art, photo I (and maybe II as well) and independent gym. I've actually come up with a possible schedule, but it may end up involving a ton of stress. It's funny how many honors and AP classes I'll be taking next year considering I probably won't even want to go in that kind of direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!