Friday, May 11, 2012

It's summer now

Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia Top - Monki, skirt - Urban Outfitters, bracelet - thrifted, shoes - Madewell, purse - LuLu's

It's been three weeks since my last post, and I would just like to state that finals (papers, exams, et cetera) are to blame. Not that it really matters - I probably needed a break from blogging, anyway. But I'm back, and I hope I won't have any absence over the summer. Since, y'know, it's summer now. Quite a bit has happened within the past few weeks; I've been accepted into my dream school as a transfer student, I started work as a hostess at an Asian Fusion restaurant, I finished my freshman year of university with a 3.63 GPA, and I'm preparing for a trip to Los Angeles next week. Life's been a little crazy, but in the good way. I've resumed cooking at late hours of the night and my sleep schedule has made me nocturnal.

Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia

Anyway, about the outfit: I wore this a few weeks ago. I can't remember when - I think it was a Tuesday - but it's one of the last few I have from school. The fact that I barely remember where/why I wore this shows how much this semester wore me out mentally. I've been home, and subsequently "recovering", for the past week, and I'm ready to get back into things I enjoy. Besides sleeping.

xox Catherine
Follow Silhouette Girl

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for finishing up the semester! I'm sure you're glad finals are over too. I'm so excited for a bit of time to relax.
    I love your striped top you're wearing here. That purse is fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!