Friday, November 18, 2011

17.11.2011

Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog London
Coat - ModCloth, cardigan - H&M, t-shirt - C&C California, dress (worn as skirt) - Camden Market, leggings - Forever 21, boots - Spring

I realized I haven't worn all of the shoes I brought with me to London, so I decided it's about time I utilize my many pairs. It's essentially winter here, which I normally refuse to accept back in the States until December hits. I'm just in disbelief that I've been here for nearly three months now, and in a month's time I will be back in Pennsylvania. It's bittersweet, most definitely.

Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog London
Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog London

On an undeniably positive note, my family and a few friends will be here in London this upcoming week! With the exception of briefly seeing my aunt before she had a connecting flight back to the States, I haven't seen any of these people in three months. I couldn't be happier that I get to see them, spend time with them here in London, and celebrate Thanksgiving with them.

Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog London

This is my first weekend in London since October since I've been traveling so much! I want to relax and do some school work, but at the same time, I want to do exciting things because I have only a month left here. Decisions, decisions.

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

5 comments:

  1. I really really like this outfit! The colors and the patterns are great. I hope you enjoy your weekend back in London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket and shoes!

    http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are fantastic! I really love the print on your dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! it seems like you just got to london! crazy :) i adore your coat. i need to find one similar!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!