Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekly Favorites, v. 19: 7/3 to 7/9

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: YeYe! Style Blog, Inside the Mind of Alex, The Style Voyager, De Lune

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: Flashes of Style, Easy Fashion, Another Day to Dress Up, STYLECLICKER

...I suppose by postponed, I intended to post this Monday morning, not a little past 12am on Sunday (though I would do that, being the smartass I am). But I came home sooner than I earlier anticipated (10pm instead of, say, 2am) so I had a little time to round this up! I had a great time at the beach with my friends. This trip, I didn't end up with sunburn! Score.

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

5 comments:

  1. YAY! I have the dress on the top left! EEE. Now I want to wear it :) Love these all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love another day to dress up. definitely going to check out her blog.
    i went to the beach today too!! no sunburn is always great :)

    http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone looks so beautiful right next to me D:! I need to find a new spot for my pictures! haha, oh I am so happy you liked that outfit! I feel all happy now :)! Hey, maybe you posted at midnight over there, but it's barely 10 pm here :)! I loved the outfit from Flashes of Style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaaaaaa the green gaga esque hair is so love! new trend fo sho

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!