Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekly Favorites, v. 16: 6/12 to 6/18

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: La Catrina, the owls are not what they seem, tick tock vintage, taghrid.cc

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: Mr. Newton, KANSAS COUTURE, lifesize paperdoll, Vanessa Jackman

First post from my new laptop! So much faster, though I'm still getting the hang of everything. Used GIMP for this post, but contemplating buying PSP X3 since I'm familiar with it...

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

3 comments:

  1. oh wow, taghrid's look is absolutely stunning. yellow is so hard to wear with pale skin, but she really rocks it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say these are some of my favorites as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that all-yellow ensemble is my fave.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!