Monday, June 6, 2011

Floral Dress Day

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia vintage dress Keds
Necklace - thrifted, dress - vintage, shoes - Keds via Chictopia

I ventured into Philly today in hopes of successfully ending my quest for shoes (and for an appointment). Stopped at Blackbird Pizzeria for a slice of vegan pizza... which was quite good, as I remember it being. I browsed many shops in Olde City - reminder to self: return whenever money is not scarce - to no avail, though I did see many clothing options. I also came across the Google Maps vehicle, but that's irrelevant. I went to my appointment, then went down to the Rittenhouse area. And I found shoes! I would post a photo, but I'll be posting my prom photos sometime this weekend, hopefully, so you'll see them then!

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia vintage dress Keds
Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia vintage dress Keds

Also picked up the latest issue of Bust, aka my favorite magazine for a plethora of reasons, and met a tiny kitten going home with her owner on the El. All in all, today's been a good day. Hoping tomorrow will go just as well, or at least smoothly.

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia vintage dress Keds
Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia vintage dress Keds

I just decided I find myself more attractive in the mirror or in mirrored images. Such is life?

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

3 comments:

  1. Agh, you day sounds so fabulous I don't even know where to begin! I love cute kittiez! And Google Maps car? Heck yes! My friend's family was playing wiffleball (spelling?) when the Google Earth car passed by, so you can see them playing wiffleball on the street. It's hilarious. Anyway, i kind of really love you in those bright colors and in that dress and those shoes.
    And that is crazy with the mirror image thing! I don't like mirror imaging myself; I feel awkwurd.
    PS I can't waitt to seee your promm picss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I just recently saw a google maps vehicle too! Pretty cool.

    I LOVE this dress. It seems like a piece you can dress up or dress down and no matter what it'll be a beauty!

    xoxo mama wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing day. I really love your shoes. You have such a lovely blog.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!