Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekly Favorites, v. 7: 4/10 to 4/16

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: Orchid Grey, Mr. Newton, tick tock vintage, Flashes of Style

Things I'm loving: floral dresses paired with kick ass shoes, as well as shades of pink.

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: Selective Potential, valentine, Natalie Off Duty, OnTheRacks

Also, a plethora of printed skirts. Mini, midi, whatever. It's all good.

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

8 comments:

  1. All amazing ladies and looks.

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty :) noticed some familiar faces of bloggers i follow as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all these prints and florals have me anxious for summer!

    ps i love your weekly favorites - they always give me a new blogger to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!

    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite outfit here is definitely On the Racks, rocking it so well :)

    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am REALLY loving the floral skirts- they're so dang pretty! I love it. The blogging world is really starting to feel like spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit selection.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!