Saturday, March 5, 2011

F/W 2011: Roland Mouret

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Roland Mouret fall winter f/w 2011
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Roland Mouret fall winter f/w 2011
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Roland Mouret fall winter f/w 2011

images via style.com

"Live for today, love what tomorrow might bring and be grateful for yesterday" - Roland Mouret

French by birth, and English by residence, I must admit, I have never even heard of Mouret prior to browsing the newest shows on Style.com. I can't say a new obsession has formed, but I feel slightly more "in the know." (I hate that phrase, by the way.) Acclaimed for expertly tailored pieces, these were a little looser, perhaps trying to appeal to a wide audience for the opening of his first store.

...And can we note how good that chartreuse dress (middle left) is? Seriously.

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl