Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Quick Note

I'm feeling severely under the weather. I have lab results coming in tomorrow, but I've pretty much self-diagnosed (along with everyone else). I'm in so much pain... probably the worst I've experienced in my seventeen years (or fourteen, if you exclude the years I haven't accumulated conscious memories). I'm bed bound for at least the next couple of days, but hopefully I'll muster up some energy for a few inspiration posts. And not to get too personal, but I think it hurts almost just as badly (exaggeration, but regardless) that I told a few friends what's up and I received minimal well-wishes. A remark expressing disgust, and the infamous "haha"... I think I need better friends. So for my sake... wish me well?

xox Catherine

PS I've created a Formspring account for the blog... Ask me questions!

11 comments:

  1. i really hopes things get better for you! if you ever want to just let it all out and email me, i'm really open to that and would be glad to be a shoulder to lean on, as internet-y it would be! you're a fabulous person, so don't let anybody or anything let you down! you're better than that! keep goin and i'll be prayin for you. g'bless ya. you are awesome!!

    speaking of being awesome, i think you should watch this short film. :D it's one of my favs just because it's so...great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awful! I hope you feel better soon. Until then, watch a lot of bad TV and don't even think about keeping up with school work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fairlly new to the bloggin world... and have just been browsing blogs. I love your style and honesty! So I decided to follow you! I hope you feel better.... Rodoxon is my personal favorite go to. you can buy it at your local drugstore for like $3.99 and you put a tablet in a glass of water - drink twice daily when you start feeling any kind of sickness coming on. Seriously works! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand so much engish so I just watche the pics.
    I have to say y love your looks!Specillay the one with a flower print skirt
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think one of the hardest things is realizing that as much as you care about someone and effort you put into the relationship, they won't give it back. Best of luck- we're here for you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get better soon!!! Being sick is the worst and no one should have to live through terrible pain! I also hope you work things out with your friends. They shouldn't have reacted as they did. You deserve better.
    Sending love and well wishes your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry about your friends. That's not very nice at all. But don't worry girl, things will get better.

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no, please feel better soon! no blog is more important than your health, stay in bed and relax.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!