Saturday, December 4, 2010

12.2.10

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Shirt - Olive and Olivia, necklace - my mom's, skirt - Forever 21, leggings - Forever 21, boots - Dr. Martens

Wore this on Thursday to school and ceramics club. The pieces that I'm working on are coming along, but not fast enough for the holidays! I'm getting pretty anxious about everything - my English paper I didn't complete that was due yesterday (but class was canceled so I have another shot!), college applications, Christmas gifts, etc. I cannot wait for December 23 - most of the factors influencing my stress will be over with. Also, my friend's having a Festivus party, and I haven't seen quite a few friends in a while.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia

Hope all is well, xox Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Cute shirt! I have to get a move on on my Christmas presents too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!