Monday, October 18, 2010
1. Zara - $100, 2. American Apparel - $6, 3. Spring - $80, 4. Topshop - $80, 5. Modcloth - $30, 6. Topshop - $65
Nothing like a good ol' wish list to spark my interest in dressing myself. I'm uninspired. However, I'd like to note the two Topshop creations on my list. Normally I shun them into the category of things I think are overrated (Jeffrey Campbell Lita's = blogosphere shoe of fall 2010), but I quite like these. I guess I'm jumping on the 60's/70's autumnal dressing bandwagon...
On another note, here's my current playlist:
1. Where Nobody Knows - Kings of Leon
2. I Want You - Kings of Leon
3. No Cars Go - Arcade Fire
4. Somewhere in Between - 22 Jacks
5. 1,000,000 Years BC - the Misfits
6. Crown of Thorns - Social Distortion
7. Soul to Squeeze - Red Hot Chili Peppers
8. Dog Days Are Over - Florence & the Machine
9. Death or Glory - Social Distortion
10. Telling Them - Social Distortion
Can't say my music taste is terribly obscure. Sorry.
Also: I developed my film, but finished the process literally minutes before leaving school. Some of them might have come out well, but I didn't get a good look.
Also: I start my temporary job tomorrow. Hurrah.