Saturday, September 18, 2010

So it goes

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia H&M Urban Outfitters antique
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia H&M Urban Outfitters antique
Cardigan - BDG, necklace - antique, dress - H&M, bracelets - antique, boots - Deena and Ozzy

Wore this to get my senior portraits taken... which was a cringe-worthy awkward experience, involving people in my classes that I never talk to and a few odd staff members. But such is high school, right?

I feel like all I'm wearing lately is in the little bubble of my comfort zone, excluding the maxi dress and 5" zip-up wedges. But frankly, I'm not really in the mood to try anything ground-breaking, you know? Not that it's a bad thing, or a good thing. It's just how it is.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia H&M Urban Outfitters antique
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia H&M Urban Outfitters antique
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia H&M Urban Outfitters antique

Looks like I'm going to go to a Japanese restaurant with my parents for my mom's birthday... and perhaps later I'll go out and about. It's really starting to feel like fall, which has become a tad bit more bittersweet rather than just plain bitter.

Meanwhile, I'm still stressing over the idea of applying to colleges but not taking any actions to prevent said stress. Maybe I could go to the bookstore and flip through some "best colleges of 2011" books. Wouldn't hurt, right? And I still have to get my portfolio together and such is life and so it goes.

xox Catherine

4 comments:

  1. here is so many inspirations!

    have a nice time!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots! Every time I see them I fall more for them! They are so cute :) I love this look :) very you

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit look comfortable and chic i like your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazed again, your style is a constant inspiration to me!

    http://simplysunstar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!