Friday, May 28, 2010

Silhouette Girl style DIY H&M Chictopia Aldo
Silhouette Girl style DIY H&M Chictopia Aldo
Silhouette Girl style DIY H&M Chictopia Aldo
Silhouette Girl style DIY H&M Chictopia Aldo
Cardigan - Lux, necklace - made by me, tshirt - H&M, belt - thrifted, jeans - Levi's via Chictopia, shoes - Aldo

Had off from school today so the first half/portion of my day was spent in a tank top and shorts while napping. Wore this for a trip into the city to see a friend's piece at an art opening. Ended up walking nearly fifteen blocks in these shoes... only to find the restaurant we planned to eat at was closed. So we walked back up and ate at Govinda's. Surprisingly, my feet are not screaming in pain. I love these shoes. I love these shoes. I love these shoes.

Decided to wear the jeans I redeemed Chic points for on Chictopia - they're so cool. Attached a chain to my necklace and decided to keep the rest simple so attention would be drawn to it. So it goes.

Hope you all have a nice weekend!
xox Catherine

PS Interested in this necklace? Leave your comments and you may see similar ones in the future!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment in my blog, really glad to read that ^^

    the necklace is so cute, i love it. and lucky you don't have to walk 15 blocks with pain =)

    xoxo, ingeluciana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got those jeans from chictopia? That is so awesome :) i love your blog and I did not knew you had one :)! New follower :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had no school today as well! :) lovin' your lax look. and that's so neat that you won those jeans!

    btw, do you have any ideas for which colleges you'd like to go to or what you'd like to do after high school? i'm def heading back east for college, so maybe i'll run into you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great outfit! You accessorize so well. Love the necklace and the belt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!