Sunday, March 21, 2010



Cardigan - BDG, top - Macy's, skirt - Forever 21, sneakers - Ked's, bag - Deux Lux, necklace - antique

Yesterday was a "city day" - despite popping a tire and experiencing a "flash crowd" on South Street, it was fun. Found this cute little alley so my sister and I took photos. Ate at Gianna's, bought a cute top (from Urban, sigh), and a scarf from H&M. I was a little upset that we got to center city so late because I wanted to see the Garden Collection - but the store was torn apart!





I've fallen in love with Philadelphia again.

xox Catherine

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the bag :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! i am loving the northeast america's weather right now :).
    trade links?
    ♥smalltownchicc

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is fantastic. It's the perfect color for spring. I almost thrifted a similar skirt yesterday. Now I'm thinking I made a mistake not getting it. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirt!
    And I envy the weather!! It's supposed to be Spring here, but I haven't seen anything of it yet..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love a close up on those keds .. .they look adorable and kind of like they have flowers on them or soemthing .. you look great for an early spring look

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!