Thursday, February 4, 2010

My big news...

Check this out, eighth name down...



In case you don't feel like clicking the link, I'm a winner of the Chictopia10 contest! So next weekend I'll be heading to NYC for the Chictopia10 conference and some other activities arranged for the winners. I'm so excited! And truthfully, I'm very surprised that I won! I must say, receiving the email yesterday morning made my heart skip a beat.

I'm super excited to meet all of the other bloggers - I know it's going to be a fun time!

xox Catherine

2 comments:

  1. omg girl, congrats, yours so lucky
    ok so you should bring a little camera so you can record all of that.
    and show it to us
    i wanna judge for myself what goes inside the chictopia social thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay wow so congrats! I’m a blogger in NYC! Let me know if you need a tour of Brooklyn lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!