Wednesday, February 3, 2010



Cardigan - H&M, tshirt - American Apparel, jeans - H&M, boots - Doc Martens

Yeah, comfiest sweater ever, basically. I've never even realized how delicious garlic and olive oil couscous is - but oh wow, is it! I've had a good day. My morning was very exciting... I'm not going to disclose too much just yet, but it involved finally telling my family about my blogging.

Today's Wednesday, thus halfway through the week! Ah, just two more days. I'm really looking up right now. Possibly one of the coolest things to ever happen to me... but I guess it makes up for "past incidents."

I think I might just have to wait for the news to be announced so I can share it with all of you.

Hope you're all well! xox Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!