Monday, February 1, 2010

Did I ever mention I can't wait for spring?



Image credit: Tumblr (I forget which - saved onto my computer a while ago)

Did I ever mention I want to get a tattoo of a cherry blossom branch on the side of my torso when I'm of age and have sufficient funds? Seems so cliche but as I'm sure you know, I hate winter and count down for spring (47 days!) as soon as it gets cold. At first, it's still cold. But then the trees turn pink... to me, the branch would symbolize that sadness isn't forever. The things that are truly wonderful in life will return.

My weekend was so-so. Had a good time on Friday, worked Saturday, and slept virtually all day Sunday. I really can't complain - seems that most of my issues and problems from last week have fizzled out.

In a week I will be "celebrating" the "birthday" of my blog. Technically, I started it on February 6, but my first post was the following day about an excursion to Target and my excitement for the McQ for Target collection to launch.

I'm thinking of starting a Tumblr aside from my 365 one to post images such as these. I haven't been able to update my 365 in the past two days - my card reader isn't working! So, as soon as it works, I'll add them. I've stuck to it for one month! Let's hope for eleven more.

xox Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!