Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Simple Life Can Be.



Cardigan - BDG, top - Asos, skirt - Target, leggings - Forever 21, boots - Doc Martens, necklace - thrifted

Today was pretty dull... not much going on in school, but I had detention after. I'm not even going to vent about that. And tonight's my school's variety show - basically the only event I'd bother paying for.

Anyway, I thought it was supposed to rain today so I wore my Docs. Of course, it didn't. It's not really nice out, but the sky is still nice and blue. I'm really tired. I totally need to find a way to get more than 5 hours of sleep each night. It just doesn't seem possible! Can't wait until my high school days are behind me.

I'm sick of everyone being motivated by their own selfishness. Including me.

xox Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Ahh high school... that's a few years I wouldn't want to live again. You'll make it through. :)

    I love the skirt-docs pairing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!