Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Now I'm stuck in the web you're spinning...




Blazer - Silence and Noise, tshirt - Wildfox, jeans - Delia's, boots - Bamboo, bracelet - Tiffany and Co.

Introducing my new blazer and bracelet. I'll just let you all know - I'm in love with my bracelet. It's marked with Tiffany and Co., followed by the year 1909. Pretty sweet, huh? It was my "big" Christmas gift from my mom, and I love it to pieces. Seriously probably the best gift I've ever received... alongside with a trip to Disneyworld (I had always wanted to go, but didn't get to until two years ago!).

My day has been pretty good. I attended school, went to an appointment and my favorite used book store, and then had Chinese food with my best friend. It's just not exactly making me too happy that I have an AP Stat take home quiz to do... ah, whatever.

I think it's funny that "two-toned" hair is considered to be somewhat in style, mostly because my hair is unintentionally two toned. Faded auburn and whatever shade of brown my hair is, mmm... I don't want to dye my hair again though, I just want it cut.

Anyway, hope you're all well! xox Catherine

5 comments:

  1. i love that bracelet! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage Tiffany braclet, coooool. Perfect blazer too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer. Have a nice weekend! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bracelet!! And the t-shirt and blazer combo. That is definitely my fave! ;)

    And I hadn't gone to PHiladelphia before your comment. I actually went the day after! Maybe you saw my secret twin... ;)


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!