Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday, I'm in love.



Cardigan - H&M, dress - Volcom, belt - flea market, necklace - antique, leggings - Forever 21, boots - Dr Marten

Shall I pretend I didn't have a few weeks straight when I'd listen to this song on repeat on Thursdays and Fridays? Eh, who cares. I'm a nerd and I know it. I'm so tired - you see, there's this thing called sleep, that I try to think isn't completely necessary every night. So I stay up late, and wake up early... it's a great combination. I'm so glad it's the weekend and that I have the ability to stay in and do nothing, I've been looking forward to this since Tuesday!

Hope you're all well, and enjoy your weekends!
xox Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit! Love the cardigan <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit...I especially love the Red sweater :) Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!