Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The blossoms of spring fall, leaving only winter's naked branch.




Blazer - H&M, tank top - Target, jeans - H&M, shoes - Target, necklace - Forever 21

Sometimes I let everything get me down. Not lately. Part of it could be that I simply lack the time to let little things affect me, and part of it could be my outlook right now. Anyway, I'll be blunt: I've been dicked over in the past week. But that's that, it's not my fault, and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm not sure I even care to. I'm just kind of in awe that people could be so low (not that I didn't know that), while others just bring me up.

Anyway, I'll go on about what I'm wearing - cheap cropped blazer from H&M that's super comfy, tank tops, my comfiest jeans, and these heels = comfy. It's become less of a foreign concept to me to wear heels regularly.

I cannot, cannot, cannot believe it's the last month of the decade. I was six ten years ago... these ten years don't even seem relevant to each other. But I'm hoping I'll find a fun way to bring in the new year, for once, since it's actually something I feel is worth celebrating.

Speaking of celebrating, my wishlist is still in development. But please tell me I'm not the only one who wants more than three circle scarves. It's so funny how I've become super stingy with my money, even though my bank account is better than it's ever been... but that's what happens when you work, eh?

xox Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!