Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Feels like forever.



Cardigan - Urban, dress - Volcom, belt - flea market, leggings - Forever 21, boots - Modcloth.

Dude, I love these boots. I've worn them a few times this fall so far, but I suppose this is the first time wearing them on here. By the way, I'm so sorry about that. Two weeks without an outfit post? Damn, I'm lacking. But in my defense, I had a skin problem that limited me to ultra comfy clothes. Not that they can't be stylish... but my skin itched like hell and I've been disrupted.

Anyway, I am now obsessed with the show Dexter. If you haven't watched it, I advise you do. It's becoming so addicting. And I'm not a fan of television!

I have another outfit to display as well:



Cardigan - Forever 21, top - FCUK, skirt - H&M, tights - American Eagle, flats - Charlotte Russe

From last Friday. Only including the second photo because it gives you a better view of my new dot tights from American Eagle, of all places. I also got a pair of cute lace tights from there, but I decided it was too soon to wear tights because my skin is still a little itchy and tights always itch. And there's some other new items lurking in the background as well... brown cutout booties from Forever 21 and brown zipper boots by Blowfish. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to show them sometime soon!

And while I'm at it and have lurking on my mind, I'm being Waldo (as in Where's Waldo?) for Halloween. I'm still not sure what I'm doing for the shirt, but I am determined. I'm not even sure if I'm going out for Halloween, but the following week my friend is having a party and I get to lurk in the background. Then the next day I'm going to Texas for a junior initiative project... except I'm not really supposed to be leaving the state or anything. But I can, so I will. I'll just keep it a secret and try not to be too tired the day I return (I'm only going for one night, how crazy!). I just never travel so this is exciting.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated lately. Hope you understand and that you're all doing fabulously, xox Catherine.

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfits! Amazing boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like both of these outfits. i found you via chictopia, and i like your blog! i'm a new follower! feel free to check me out too if you want:
    the little violet dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful and fabulously dressed. You've matched the Volcom Belt right.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!