Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dancing in the moonlight...



Cardigan - H&M, tshirt - H&M, skirt - Target, leggings - Forever 21, heels - Deena and Ozzy.

About the title, I wish. But such summer moments have faded and I'll have to wait until late spring before I can dance freely outside at night without freezing my butt off. I live in the past or future... never the present. No wonder I'm not a fan of fall, summer's behind me and winter looms.

These shoes aren't as comfy as past wearings due to blisters at my ankles. Ouch.

I really should begin to do my homework, but my mind's just circling around weekend plans and what may or may not happen.

Hope you're well, xox Catherine

PS Trying to get a haircut soon. Possibly getting highlights or something as well... we'll see!

7 comments:

  1. Ankle blisters are the worst. I've got the AA version of this skirt but in bright red - probably should have got it in a nice wearable colour like grey because I've only worn it about three times. Ooops! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur outfits, yah it's look very comfy and warm :)

    I can't wait to see ur new hairs :)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love the cardigan ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean. My head's full of everything else than school and homeworks. I'll tell more in another blog post, he he.

    Hope you had a great Halloween! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute casual look! I love the shoes!!! Too bad they're a bit painful... :(


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!