Friday, September 11, 2009

Quite busy.



Cardigan - Lux via Plato's Closet, tank top - Target, belt - H&M, jeans - Pacsun, shoes - Journeys, bag - Aldo.

I can't believe I haven't posted in a week... please understand that this week has been ridiculously busy, hectic and whatever else. My first week back to school was awful and I'm trying to recover from that. My classes might actually be tough, for once. Good or bad thing.

Anyway, I don't really have much to write about. Feel free to tell me what you've been up to, I'd love to hear! (Really, I honestly would)

But it feels necessary to mention 9/11, and my thoughts are with the people who lost loved ones eight years ago. RIP.

On another note, it's absolutely absurd my school didn't take a moment of silence.

Well, I hope your week was better than mine, and hopefully I'll return soon.
xox Catherine

Oh, and here's a photo I snapped one of the last days of summer:
dead sunflower

7 comments:

  1. I missed your posting! Plato's is the best for shopping, you can find anything there! I like your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur soo cuteee, love ur necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely necklace! Have a good weekend ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. My school didn't take a moment of silence, but in history class we discussed it. So that was 40-something minutes of remembrance.

    That photo of the sunflower is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag!
    My week wasn't better than yours... I've been really sick - no I haven't got the swineflu, but it was close though.. Haha! Anyways, take care!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that school isn't much fun! I'm sure after a couple more weeks you'll have settled in a bit more and started to understand everything. Just remember never be afraid to ask for help - thats the whole point of it! Love the pic of the sunflower too but it means that summer has ended *sigh*! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a perfect end-of-summer photograph.

    also your necklace is the perfect complement to such a simple outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!