Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mid-April



Isn't this lovely? (from The Fashion Spot)

I am practically shivering as I am writing this. I haven't been sick since mid-July, right after I got my nose pierced. Well, I'm finally sick again and I believe my brother gave me this virus, and he's been sick for more than a week. I guess that means I'll be missing out on the weather that's forcasted to be gorgeous this weekend... My nose ring is bothering me and I wish I was up to doing anything. I know it'll be killing me tomorrow because it's supposed to get sunny again, and I can barely talk. I've never lost my voice before, and it's not fun!

But when I'm better, I'll surely take photos with my new camera and tripod. I can't believe I spent $40 to get the Gorrilapod, but it seems pretty awesome and I fascinated my family with it.

2 comments:

  1. hope you feel better, and awesome photo! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photograph... Get well soon! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!