Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I promise...

that I will have a real post sometime soon.

It's more of a promise to myself because I sincerely enjoy blogging, but I guess I'm just restating it!

Usually I'm able to go on the computer in between 3pm and 5pm, depending on who claims it first, but almost every day recently I have not been able to be on for more than an hour (even at various times throughout the afternoon/evening). I really don't like "relying" on the computer for entertainment, but it's just convenient. Unfortunately, someone in my household has been taking it over and has been using it excessively. I'm fed up and this is just a rant, but I'm thinking I may go out and buy a laptop or netbook to solve my problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!