Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mild

Today has been pretty nice, the weather is very mild for winter, I went to Target and finally got the latest issue of Nylon, and there's an almost confirmed rumor that Blink 182 will be reuniting sometime this year to record a new album which might mean tour! I'm convinced this year is going to be amazing for music, with new albums from Rancid, Social Distortion (maybe? I heard it's all acoustic but they do acoustic well), Blink 182, and probably some I'm unaware of.

While I was at Target I remembered how I excited I am for the McQ for Target collection:







And then there's the I Heart Ronson collection at JC Penney, although I haven't seen any of these pieces online:




(All from Nylon)

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the comment!! if that blink 182 rumor is true i am going to be freakin' stoked!!!! that would be awesome. i have a huge crush on mark hoppus. i have since high school. i don't know if i should be admitting that, but whatever. and i can't wait for the alexander mcqueen debut at target. i want that short kind of criss cross dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love blink 182!! and I soo wish we had a target! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!