Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello!

For some reason I feel the need to explain everything, so I'll explain the title of my blog. I'm really unoriginal when it comes to coming up with names, so I was searching all over to find a song that had cool lyrics. I came across a song "Corazon de Oro." I happen to love Spanish, and I happen to love Rancid as well (although I'm not sure if this song is originally by Rancid or NOFX). And I found the words "nothing but a silhouette girl" so I went with it.

But I'm drawing a blank when it comes to explaining myself. For now, I'm Catherine.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really cute! If you need more blogs to read, feel free to check mine out.
    http://ohmishka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!