Monday, May 21, 2012

Santa Monica

Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia Venice Los Angeles California Cardigan - my sister's, shirt - H&M, jeans - Madewell, bag - LuLu's, shoes - Marais USA via ModCloth

I wore this yesterday after walking around in Venice all day... during which I came across Seed Kitchen, which is a vegan cafe, maker of the best french fries ever, and where I discovered the glory of blueberry scones. Seriously, why have I never tried them before? I bought three. That's how good they were. My sister and her boyfriend wanted to go to the Santa Monica Pier, so I put jeans on - it's a little chilly at night here - and watched the solar eclipse. I took a few cool photos... maybe I'll post them soon. I then went to the Third Street Promenade and other surrounding areas. I had a scoop of strawberry sorbet and proceeded to wander in and out of shops, including Wasteland, which is very superb.

Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia Venice Los Angeles California Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia Venice Los Angeles California

I've been conjuring plans in my head to live out here. I figure they're probably not going to work out, but with my dream school still out of reach, I have no qualms about transferring to a school here. Or perhaps trying to get an internship/job and living here next summer...

Silhouette Girl personal style college fashion blog Philadelphia Venice Los Angeles California

xox Catherine
Follow Silhouette Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!