Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Reading

It's been a long while since I've updated my Thoughts for Tuesday segment, which I have every intention of continuing in the near future. In hopes of clearing out a few tabs from the multiple Firefox windows I have opened, I'll share a compilation of a few thought-provoking pieces from the Internet.

1. The State of Fashion by Arabelle at Fashion Pirate (a video, but decent nonetheless)
2. The Tyranny of Trends by Charty Durrant, posted at Etsy, originally printed in Resurgence Magazine
3. Feminism 101: Feminism as Extremism by Annebeth at The Styling Dutchman
4. M.I.A. Shouldn't Have Apologized by Sasha Frere-Jones at The New Yorker
5. Think women have achieved equality? Think again. by tekanji at Shrub.com
6. Me, On Drugs by Lexie K at Rookie
7. I'm Not Going to Love You Forever (Just FYI) by Ryan O'Connell at Thought Catalog
8. I'm Not Okay with Chris Brown Performing at the Grammys and I'm Not Sure Why You Are by Sasha Pasulka at HelloGiggles

Read anything good lately?

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!