Monday, January 9, 2012

And it was all yellow

Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog Philadelphia
Necklace - antique, jumper - Urban Outfitters, jeans - BDG, socks - Target, shoes - Topshop

For some reason I didn't manage to properly focus my camera during this little shoot, so I decided to have a bit of fun with editing. I'm quite fond of these jeans I picked up at Urban - my weakness, I admit - when they were having a $10 off denim sale. The cut makes me feel rather tall, since the rise is high and the inseam is short. They're fitted but roomy enough so I can breathe and actually move. I've given myself the goal to stray from jeans and skirts/dresses, since I tend to wear those pieces most frequently. I guess these are a step in that direction!

Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog Philadelphia
Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog Philadelphia

I should probably start preparing for school (in the USA!) since I leave next week, but just the thought of picking up and leaving again is a bit of a drag. I'm both anxious and excited for university to begin! Luckily, I live very close to home this time around and will have the opportunity to see my pets essentially every weekend if I so choose.

Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog Philadelphia

Once again I'm eyeing up lenses on Amazon... this excessive shopping spree needs to stop.

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

7 comments:

  1. exessive shopping has defined my life in the last two months (basically ever since black friday...). so when i got to your blog a few things happened, mainly one thing, i just mouthed "shut up" (not at you) because 1. i love the photoset for this post. it looks like film but modern and edgier! and 2. totally digging your new (maybe it's not that new?) banner. did you use photoshop? and 3. it's actually your silhouette. whatt. so kick ass.

    and those pants look so good on you. if i wore them, they'd probably look like pajamas or something. i love showing socks with pants. ^_^

    p.s. your hair looks really soft

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those pants!!!! and the way you styled them its perfection. Glad I found your blog! It is great.
    -Cass
    darlingnomad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! you look awesome. Those pants have to be some of the coolest Ive ever seen and the orange makes them stand out. Good luck starting school!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this outfit on tumblr and I was so excited because everything is beautiful and nothing hurts hahaha. So adorable! The jeans are my weakness and the whole print is just perfect. Good luck with starting college in the U. S. and A. (like Borat would say)

    Love,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of that sweater xxx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new jeans are so cool! I love that they're polka dotted. They were such a great deal too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI
    nice and useful! i would like to say thank you about this cool post & your Decent a site….
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!