Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Last day in London (16/12/2011)

Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog London
Coat - ModCloth, cardigan - sister's, dress - Asos, necklace - Etsy, tights - Target, boots - Doc Martens

I would have liked to have posted these photos while still in London, but I was busy exploring one last time... and packing. I went to the National Portrait Gallery, V&A Museum (my favorite!), Liberty, and Selfridge's one last time. My departure itself was chaotic and a tad bitter; I realized I forgot a handful of belongings in my room, I was running on literally no sleep, I couldn't sleep on the plane despite that fact. I cried upon seeing my friend Tracey, who accompanied my mom to the airport. I cried hysterically once we drove down my street and even more when I stepped inside my house and saw my cat. Tears of joy, obviously. There's no place like home!

Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog London
Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog London

I've been relaxing as much as physically possible, with my cat by my side, of course. I haven't felt like leaving my bed too much, but I did to bake Christmas cookies, see some friends, go to Target (yay!) to get wrapping paper, and whatever else. Unfortunately, I think I'm coming down with something. Perhaps it's from last week's lack of sleep.

Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog London

In case you were wondering, my tea habit has only increased since touching down in the US of A... I seem to have forgotten I used to be addicted to coffee!

I'm so excited for Christmas. Normally I'm such a scrooge, but I am just so excited to give everyone their gifts! I think I did quite well this year with my selections, but perhaps I'm just being hopeful since nothing is returnable, unless the recipient cares to travel to London... There's just no place like home for the holidays.

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

3 comments:

  1. I always get a cold after a couple nights of very little sleep. It sucks, but I hope you're feeling better. I'm glad you made it home safely too!
    This outfit is very cute. I really love your coat. It's so classic. The tights look nice and warm too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU AR SO CUTE! I have to follow you. I love your hair and that coat is lovely. I'm totally jealous of the docs, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are cute and your blog is really nice.
    I am your new follower. :)

    I'll be thankful if you follow us back :)

    http://doublebeauty2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!