Sunday, September 25, 2011

Life, lately

Silhouette Girl personal style fashion blog London
Sweater - Urban Outfitters, top - Anthropologie, jeans - Madewell, bag - Melie Bianco, shoes - Topshop

I realized it's been nearly three weeks since my last outfit post - where does the time go? I suppose all my blogging efforts had been dedicated to the coverage of LFW. It was a little more stressful than I had anticipated - not the events themselves, but editing, refining, and posting content. I'm glad my first fashion week was international, and I do think I'll try for NYFW next season if my schedule allows.

This photo was taken last Tuesday by my friend Jeremy. Truthfully, I've been having quite a difficult time actually securing friends. I'm quite introverted and reserved, and my homesickness has affected my mood. It's a cycle I know must end, but being in a foreign city with no close companion is just plain intimidating.

Here's to looking up.

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about being in a foreign city with no close friend, I lived abroad in Israel for 8 months and moved to a new place after 5 months being there. I had to start all over again. I was just determined to make my shy self become more extroverted and start being really friendly to people and lo and behold i started making friends! I wish you the best of luck. I hope you start feeling encouraged about it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for a new outfit post! I really love those shoes and the pretty colors in your top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking really nice, Catherine! I am quite in love with your shoes and your top is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this is awesome! Just discovered your blog, it’s great – love your style, you have a new follower :) I have a little blog too, check it out and follow me back if you like it ! xxx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com
    @SMS_Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' your sweater! And the best of luck to you, everything will be okay in the end, you'll get used to this new place too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you in London!?!? Seriously!?! How did I not know this!?!?! You are looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!