Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekly Favorites, v. 3: 3/13 to 3/19

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: Twitch Vintage, dayuhan via Chictopia, Flashes of Style, Tick Tock Vintage

I'm still loving coral. And white+navy+brown... such a perfect color combination.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: The Styling Dutchman, Transient Withdrawal, Color Me Nana, Natalie Off Duty

And then there's mixed primary colors (top, bottom right), and the breaking of the no brown, black and/or navy rule.

It's officially spring! Go out and celebrate - it's 6:15pm and still light outside.

xox Catherine

PS Hello to all my new followers! My giveaway will be up soon!

Follow Silhouette Girl

12 comments:

  1. nice looks!


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! I love Natalie's style - so pretty!

    xoxo
    Christine
    www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my fav is the flashes of style one. But seriously can you even nor like anything Veronika does?!

    I think you should kickstart your travels by visiting Canada ;) hehe

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the longer skirts, maybe ill be brave enough to wear one one day.

    ~Miranda Bond
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much people with great style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great looks! Robyn, Bonnie, and Jasmine are always such big sources of inspiration for me!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why is everything here so beautiful :( I wish I could create a look like those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos!

    www.sceneofchangery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this collection! Really feeling all things flirty and feminine for spring...great inspiration- thanks for sharing!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these are amazzzzing. I want to look like all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!