Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday night rambling with that Silhouette Girl

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia White Dog Cafe vegan food

People tend to doubt my eating capabilities until they actually sit down and consume food with me. I indulged in several delectable treats today - brunched at the White Dog Cafe for my friend's birthday (I ordered orange ginger tofu, he ordered a smoked ham sandwich and declared it the best sandwich he's ever had) and baked yet another apple pie. And now I'm thinking about how good vegetables and curry would be right now.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia apple pie vegan food

...also, I made a vlog. V-log? Vlog? Now instead of reading my rambling, you can listen to it! I like to believe on the awkward spectrum, I lie away from painful and closer to endearing. I'm not sure that's the case.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched your "vlog" (I think that word is weird too) and I make lists too!! I always have to make a list the night before of what I'm doing the next day. It keeps me sane. Ha. Looking forward to seeing more of these video blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!