Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Simple things

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Sweater - sister's, skirt - Target, tights - Vera Wang for Kohl's, bracelets - antique, boots - Deena and Ozzy

I snagged this top from my sister's closet this morning... I had something in mind, but it didn't work out so I pulled out these tights I've never worn. I was pleased to discover they have vertical stripes, which I thought made my legs look long.

Today was frustratingly unsuccessful for the most part. I walked around school way too much for my own good, was stuck there until 5pm without transportation, etc. But I did have the opportunity to work on one Christmas gift... and I'm more optimistic about it than I have been! I also managed to crank out a few prints for a friend. I don't know what else to get him, I'm sort of terrible at gift giving.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia

My best friend got her license today so she picked me up from school (for which I referred to her as a gold star for the rest of the night), we stopped at a coffee shop for warm beverages, then headed to get some stocking stuffers.

Hope all is well,
xox Catherine

3 comments:

  1. Hey :) Don't worry about unsuccessful days :P They happen very often, BUT you look so adorable here. I want to have this outfit in my favorites folder. Copying this right now... There. Forever I will have this inspiration now! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. handmade gifts are always the best - i'm sure your friend will love the prints.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!