Friday, November 26, 2010

Wednesday

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Jacket - Urban Outfitters, cardigan - Forever 21, tshirt - Interpunk, jeans - Delia's, purse - Nich, boots - Doc Martens

Nothing says Americana like a pair of Thailand-made Dr. Martens, right? I wore this the day before Thanksgiving. It's a tradition that my siblings and I go to my aunt's house the night before to watch a movie or two, set up for dinner, etc. We missed the showing of the movie we wanted to see, so we went back and made food even though dinner was at my house this year. And then we watched Love Actually, which is one feel-good movie I'm not afraid to admit I adore.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia

I was planning on dressing up for dinner, but I woke up late and that left me disoriented. So it goes. I bought "I Was Told There'd Be Cake" by Sloane Crosley after reading her essays during a canceled class. I haven't started yet, but I'll be sure to let you know how it is.

Thanks for hanging in there with me - I've been so stressed and it's been taking its toll.

xox Catherine

5 comments:

  1. Those Doc Martens are wicked awesome. Hope you feel less stressed out! Also, you might have a typo in your header - "insiration."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    nice blog, I like it!

    I welcome you to visit my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love actually is my favorite christmas movie ever, and pretty much the only reason why i get excited for christmas.

    that street looks very south-philly to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are awesome! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving, Catherine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!