Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A typical Tuesday

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia H&M Target Urban Outfitters
Dress (worn as top) - H&M, necklace - made by me, skirt - Target, cuffs - antique, boots - Deena and Ozzy

Today was a 10:30am arrival day - definitely preferable to 8am. I actually slept eight hours! Go me. Regardless, I'm tired now. The day has wiped me out and I can't wait to curl up into bed.

I've had this outfit in my head for months, but it became too warm before I could wear it. Lo and behold, the temperatures are dipping once again, so wearing something with sleeves is appropriate.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia H&M Target Urban Outfitters
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia H&M Target Urban Outfitters

Past two days, in photos:
Silhouette Girl style blog
Silhouette Girl style blog
Top: from yesterday... I doodled on the notebook I carried around at Chictopia.10, and I think it'll become a bit of a blog/inspiration/etc. notebook to carry around in my bag.
Bottom: went gallivanting after school with a friend today - he needed to take photos for a class, so I accompanied him on his journey and "modeled" a little bit.

Hope all is well, xox Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit. Very chic and simple!

    I need an inspiration journal. Everytime I've had one it ends up being used for school or getting lost or something, gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! awesome doodling there! And I love that shirt with the skirt. It's just the right amount of shoulder poof. :] And the necklace looks great with it too. This look is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!