Sunday, August 22, 2010

8.17.2010

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Cape May Urban Outfitters Target H&M
Cardigan - Urban Outfitters, tank - Target, skirt - H&M, necklace - by me, cuffs - antique, shoes - Urban Outfitters

Day 4 of my vacation... last Tuesday. The day was hot, then it rained a little, then my sister, her boyfriend and I went down to Sunset Beach. It wasn't as glorious as the previous night, but it was still pretty. It's a shame these photos didn't come out well. But hey, what can we do? I don't know how noticeable it is in these, but this is the start of my sunburn.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Cape May Urban Outfitters Target H&M
Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Cape May Urban Outfitters Target H&M

Earlier in the day, I stopped at the vegetarian cafe Higher Grounds (right near the house!)... and ordered a huge garden salad. I'm usually not one to order salads or enjoy them too much, but this was delicious. The vegetables were so fresh! I really wish I could have returned to order something else, but I didn't really have time since I went to the beach almost everyday and they close at 4pm. Bummer.

Silhouette Girl style blog Philadelphia Cape May Higher Grounds

xox Catherine

PS While in town on this day, we came across a consignment shop. There was a pair of beautiful Miu Miu sandals in the window - $68, size 37.5 but they fit. I just couldn't justify the price because there was a small stain...

PPS Make sure you enter my giveaway for the Lucky Brand earrings! It ends Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Your cardigan looks soooo cozy and it has a beautiful color:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfits, expecially since it's on the beach. I bought those sandals from UO because they were so cute, but they wouldn't fit my fat feet! They look adorable!

    The Girl in the Paper Dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are so cute, considering your on vacation as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty,
    i tagged you in this blog award !
    http://timesandminds.blogspot.com/2010/08/first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ughhhh, I wish I could afford things from Urban Outfitters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!