Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Catching up

It's been a while... and I have some tidbits to catch you all up on!


1. My weekend was spent at the beach with some friends - night swimming in the ocean is so much fun. Anyway, we got lost on the way home, making us all late for a friend's Fourth of July fireworks extravaganza. This photo was taken post-being lost... going into Philadelphia!


2. It surpassed 102 degrees yesterday. Upon hearing that it was 95 degrees at 10am, I instantly contacted friends to see who would be willing to go swimming somewhere. I did end up going swimming - at three different pools. I love summer.


3. I received an adorable package in the mail from Sadie at Lost Boys & Lovers (and Tigercult). Aren't these earrings stunning? I can't wait to wear them in an outfit post once the weather cools down.


4. I've selected a winner for the Chickdowntown.com giveaway - missamy! Thank you to all who participated, and I can't wait for another giveaway in the future.

3 comments:

  1. For your next outfit shoot here is a fun idea:

    Smile, but close your eyes in all the photos.

    And as always, love reading your posts!

    -Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet earrings! They remind me of whistles. :) It's been gettin pretty hot in Seattle too. It hasn't felt like summer - weather-wise - until now. Yikes!

    Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh btw, I like your new header! That's neat-o. :) i'm trying to remodel my blog for a whole new look, but I am html-clueless. How did you layout yours?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!