Monday, April 5, 2010

Life goes by so fast.

Silhouette Girl style blog
Silhouette Girl style blog
Silhouette Girl style blog
Silhouette Girl style blog
Dress - H&M, bracelet - formerly my grandma's, necklace - my mom, shoes - Kimchi Blue

Practically the most simple outfit ever - but that's what I was feeling, to be honest. But before I elaborate about my day, I must discuss this dress.

While in a cute boutique on Spring St. in NYC, I saw a girl wearing a purple-ish 40's inspired dress. Her hair was awesome and just rocked it. Lo and behold, I found the same dress in H&M for $25. It fit me very well, so I purchased it. I toted it around with me, and at Vegetarian's Paradise (2) I realized that I had forgotten the bag in the cab. No, I didn't find it - it was gone and I bought another. So I'm telling myself I'd better love this dress - which I absolutely do. I really want to find other dresses of a similar style... I always thought this length wouldn't work on me because I'm a little short, but if anything I feel taller. Basically, I want a million 40's/40's inspired dresses.

Anyway, today was a boring old Monday. Apparently I don't feel like looking at the camera... and in shots where my eyes are focused on the camera, they're half shut. I guess I'm quite tired!

Hope you're all well, xox Catherine

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!