Monday, March 15, 2010

The Other Parts



Blazer - Silence and Noise, tshirt - Wildfox, skirt - H&M, tights - American Eagle, boots - Modcloth, cuff - my mom

First, a little bit about my outfit - this blazer is tearing apart at the seams. I like it, and I should probably be a little gentler with it, but I wear my clothes. Case in point. I wear these tights entirely too much - well, they're pretty much one of the only pairs I have. And I haven't worn these boots, what, all winter? I seemed to have replaced them with my sturdier Doc Martens. But studded booties? So cool. Really wish I could have ditched the tights though... maybe tomorrow, when the sun returns!

Now for my surroundings - I'm waiting for a sunny day so I can take photos of my artwork in nice lighting, but the telephone booth in the corner is a painting of mine. I've probably mentioned that before, so it serves as a horrible "preview" - but I'll get it up soon! And the tan wedge booties next to me? I'm not sure I've mentioned they broke a little bit on a, er, rough night. I can't wait to bring them somewhere to be fixed and wear them.

I've decided I also want to do some sort of jewelry post, especially since I'm currently taking a class devoted to the creation of metal objects (including jewelry).

Hope you're all well! xox Catherine

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I love those boots, and the brown boots on the floor next to them!

    Great post :)

    -Jess
    http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit :) And gorgeous painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im liking that t shirt. . is it a smiley face ? it really brings lightness and color to your look

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like everything about this outfit! For realsss.

    A Bill Cosby sweater would look great on you! Just buy it and be like "yeah, that's right!". haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!